Here's the scoop on my latest Dr.'s appointment. I made a big deal about it, so I might as well fill everyone in.
I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Eve is head down in the right position, but she isn't settled down very far yet. I was 1 cm/50% with Kylie for 3 weeks before she was born. I know that every pregnancy is different, but it doesn't give me much hope that I will go in labor soon!
My iron is still low, and I was given a prescription for iron pills. My iron always seems to be low, so I'm hoping that I'll have more energy if I take these pills. Plus since I'll lose blood during labor, it could be dangerous if I don't have enough iron in my blood.
They also looked at my sonogram notes from the doctor's office in Manhattan. They decided to push back my due date because of it. So my new due date is March 18th, which doesn't really matter, because I don't want to be induced anyways. For some reason, in Manhattan, they decided to only push my due date back to March 13th even though the sonogram said it was March 18th. So so far my original due date was March 10th, then it was March 13th and now it's March 18th. So if I have to get induced, it won't be until after the 18th. I don't know if I could handle going much later since for the longest time I had March 10th stuck in my head.
I'm kind of hoping that Eve will be born March 15th, because then Kylie and Eve will be exactly 15 months apart. It would be kind of cool if their birthdays were both on the 15th.
Next visit: on Friday (03/06/09)