Sunday, April 25, 2010

Girls will be girls


There's been a lot of wrestling in our house lately between a certain two year old and one year old. Thankfully, the wrestling is accompanied by lots of giggling, hugs, tickles and cuddles, so I know it's all in love. These girls just love to play rough together, but as long as they are both having fun and no one is in danger or getting injured, I have no problem with it. In fact, I think it's adorable. Kylie even lets Eve tackle her, although I think that Eve is starting to figure out how to hold her own. Even when it's Kylie who is doing the tackling, she is pretty gentle with her little sister. I guess "gentle" is a relatice term when it comes to wrestling, ha! That last picture is a hug, although it does kind of look like Kylie was putting Eve in a headlock. Maybe she was just prepared in case Eve decided to do a surprise attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment