Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kansas City Zoo


We bought a year's pass to the Kansas City zoo. We spent about three hours there last Tuesday and didn't even see everything. It was lot of fun and I can't wait to go back to visit the parts we didn't have time to see.


Before we left, we asked Kylie what animals she wanted to see. She told us "worms and snakes." I was on the lookout for worms, but I never did see any. We did see some neat snakes and she was very happy about that.


Check out who discovered sliding doors that open when you run toward them. That kept this little 13 month busy for a little while:


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the one of Kylie flying like the bird, absolutely amazing!! And I also love Eve weighs enough to open the automatic door!! I MISS THEM!!

    ReplyDelete