Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you Jason

This is a continuation of the story/events that I mentioned in my previous post:

Jason first called my doctor back in Manhattan, KS and she called the doctor's office here in KC to figure out why they wouldn't see me. The office in Manhattan didn't understand why they would do this.

Jason then went to his favorite website ever: gopowercat.com to post the situation in a message board to see if anyone knew if we had any legal rights in the matter. Yes, I know it is a sport website, but in case you didn't know, Jason is a boy, and that's where he does his "gossip" (or whatever you call it.) A doctor in the Kansas City area who read his post actually called the doctor's office to find out why they wouldn't see me.

Finally Jason called the office himself. He got their voicemail and so he left a message that he would keep calling them back until they got the situation resolved.

So either they got sick of all these people calling, or they realized they should have handled this differently in the first place, but the office manager called Jason back and apologized. She said this never should have happened and scheduled me an appointment with a different doctor. So now I only have to wait until Thursday to find out how I'm progressing.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What a good hubby you have! I am glad that everything worked out and can't wait to find out how your appointment goes! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad this go resolved! You did not deserve to get treated that way!

    ReplyDelete