Saturday, February 14, 2009

A big answer to prayers...

All my paperwork finally went through, soooo... I finally start subbing next week! The first job I accepted is an all week job in a special ed highschool classroom. Since Monday is a holiday, I start Tuesday! I have no idea if I'm prepared or not to do this, but I hope that my experience as a highschool para will help. School starts at 7:25, at which time I am normally still fast asleep. Plus I have to drive 25 minutes to get there and I'm expected to be there by 7. I know I can do this, I've just been spoiled with lots of sleep lately. But it's going to be so worth it to be able to work again.

Jason finds out Tuesday if he has a second interview at the mission, so that's another reason to look forward to Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Congrats Kristin! We've been, (and will continue), praying for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete