Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Run, run as fast as you can...

...you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

One of Kylie's new favorite books is the gingerbread man. Jason decided one day to make gingerbread men with her to show her what they are like. He found this recipe and they were really good and chewy. All the gingerbread men I've had in the past have been hard and crunchy (meaning not tasty), and so I wasn't as excited about this project as Jason was. Once I tasted the final product though, I was glad Jason and his little assistant had made them.
I'm sad this picture turned out blurry because it's so sweet.






This is the cookie Jason decorated (and staged.)

This is the awesome cookie I decorated.

Thankfully, the rest of the gingerbread men were happy.


Eve just wouldn't smile at the camera. Little stinker.

They still tasted good the next day.


I don't know what's up with this pouting pose. I guess she was trying to be like her mommy when she was little. I was always pouting in pictures hoping to someday be discovered by a modeling agency.

Kylie making her gingerbread legs take a little walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment