Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mr. Potato Head

The title of this blog post really says it all. It's what Kylie has been obsessed with ever since she received a couple "mister tato heads" (as she calls them) for her birthday. She and Daddy have played so many times together with this toy, I'm not sure which one of them loves their 'tato heads more. Regardless, I love to watch them having fun and spending some quality father/daughter bonding time. I know it requires a lot of patience because she is never satisfied with a final poduct of Mr. Potato Head, she continuously wants to change every little body part. It just makes me fall in love with Jason even more as I notice how well he takes care of our children. Such a great feeling.





This crazy lady potato head got arrested and handcuffed. I don't remember this toy having so many accessories!

1 comment:

  1. I love watching James play with Parker so I know what you mean about watching "daddy" play with the kid(s)! Makes you feel so blessed to have such a good husband/daddy to your kids doesn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete