Monday, April 6, 2009

Updates

I guess I've left everyone hanging on some situations in some previous posts. Well, I guess I should fill everyone in on the updates in our life.

Wii situation: We decided to keep the wii. Jason felt bad for spending the money, since we don't exactly have lots to spare. So he sold his X-Box, and all his games on Ebay. This means we no longer have rock band, but someday we just might buy it for the wii. Someday. Maybe. I never played video games growing up and now I really don't care for them at all. I'm no good controlling the remote (ok, gamers, I know it's not called a remote, but I can't even think of the name for it right now). Rock band was different because it didn't involve the "remote". I thought that was the only video game that I would ever enjoy playing... until I played the wii. It's really fun for people like me who have no experience with "gaming." My mom even likes it. Wait maybe it IS called a remote, because the wii uses a "wii-mote".

Jason's job situation: Jason is still working at Target. It's a boring job for him, but at least it is something right now. The church we are going to is going to be able to offer him the internship starting in May. It's not going to pay enough for it to be his only job, so he's going to have to stay at Target until something better comes along. However, we are so thankful that he is going to be able to be involved in the church and get paid to do it. It's something he would do even if the money wasn't there, so we are very grateful for the opportunity.

Easter: We are going to be in Manhattan for Easter! Kylie is looking forward to seeing all of her old friends in the nursery at Grace Baptist. She is going to have to introduce them all to Eve.

Fun things Kylie does: I forgot to mention that Kylie spins on command. It's so funny. Even if she just hears the word "spin" in a sentence not directed at her, she'll spin around until she usually falls down from dizziness. I'll add it to list of instructions she follows.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully we'll see you guys at Grace on Easter! Can't wait to see you guys again and meet Eve!! :)

    ReplyDelete