Saturday, September 10, 2011

802 Pictures...

No, I'm NOT posting 802 pictures to this post. That would be ridiculous. But I did just send 802 pictures to Snap Fish to be printed out. They were having a penny per print (6x4) sale! (Plus shipping of course, but still an awesome deal: It came out to less than 6 cents per print with all shipping and tax.) So for the past week, I have been busy. Busy going through all my pictures from 2011. I have been organizing, deleting and editing. I deleted a huge chunk of the pictures I had, mostly because when I take pictures, I just click, click, click, click, click and then go through later and pick out the best ones. Well I haven't been doing a good job of keeping the good ones right away, because this was a HUGE project. 

Sadly, I still haven't printed off any pictures from 2010 and barely any from 2009. So I'm going to need to attack all those pictures shortly. I think I need another sale to motivate me, so if there's a good one out there, fill me in! I think I have over 802 pictures from Christmas alone... so I'm a little worried.

The fun part was seeing some old pictures that I haven't seen in a while (read only a couple months: they're only from 2011, how old can they be?) and so here are a few of my favorite ones I loved revisiting:


Note: They are in reverse order, from September all the way back to January.




Click "Read More" to see more of my favorite pictures from last year. I can't wait to sort through all my new pictures. There's something so fun about holding a picture in your hands, something digital pictures just can't match up to. 
 

My little firecrackers on the Fourth of July with their striped and starred skirts.

Those skirts did not stay clean long.




Making silly faces together. Screaming at the top of the lungs = making a silly face to these munchkins.








I caught Jason wearing Kylie's hat!

May Day baskets!

Worlds of Fun!



My baby sister had her Senior prom this year. And yes, I will still be calling her my baby sister when she is a grandmother.

Easter eggs!




The toy washer and dryer that gets used more as a hide-out than to "wash" doll clothes. Oh boy were the girls excited when they discovered they could fit in there and was I excited when their excitement wore off and they no longer were obsessed with doing this.

Naughty little sister.



Hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment