Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stink Eye





Eve has been giving me the stink eye lately. She glares and at me and then squints one eye. She does it when I tell her something she doesn't want to hear or just when she's feeling ornery for absolutely no other reason other than she IS ornery. This always makes me laugh, no matter how many times she does it, so I might be encouraging her but I seriously think it's so cute.
I even sometimes try to get her to give me the stink eye by giving it to her first. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I totally didn't mean to delete my comment! LOL I just said that Mia gives me the stink eye too--and I, like you, try to make her give it to me by doing it first because I think it is so funny! Do you think our girls are ornery because they take after their mommies?? : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, how funny! I feel like Mia and Eve would be great friends. And I'm pretty sture that she did inherit the orneriness from me. Orneriness, I'm not sure that's even a word.

    ReplyDelete