Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Four Christmases... and two birthdays and a graduation

The movie "Four Christmases" has got nothing on our family! Not only did we pull that off, but we also celebrated Jason's 26th birthday on December 11th, our graduation on December 13th, and Kylie turned one on December 15th. Then it was time to take our finals and leave for Oklahoma for Christmas with Jason's family. Since his parents are divorced, we celebrated Christmas first with his mom and then with his dad. Christmas #3 was with my family, and we celebrated on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Finally we had one last Christmas when the extended family came to Grandma Ginny's house on the 27th. I never thought I would say this, but I'm glad the holidays are over. I'm no scrooge, I'm just exhausted.
Here are some pictures, I plan on putting up more on facebook. Once I do that, I will post a link to this blog. I'm waiting on getting some pictures from Kylie's birthday party from my aunts before I do that. So if you read this, Sara or Lesa, send those pictures my way please! :)


JASON'S 26TH BIRTHDAY: (December 11th)





KYLIE EATING HER CAKE AT HER BIRTHDAY PARTY: (December 13th)

GRADUATING FROM K-STATE: (December 13th)





KYLIE EATING HER CAKE ON HER ACTUAL BIRTHDAY: (December 15th)





















CHRISTMAS:

Kylie "helping" make Christmas snacks



Eating fondue for Christmas Eve dinner is a Toll family tradition


Christmas Eve



Finding her stocking Christmas morning



My dad putting on her elephant slippers that were in her stocking. They were too small :(. But that's ok, Eve can wear them. I just need to go get Kylie new slippers.













Our family on Christmas day

No comments:

Post a Comment