Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures/updates from the past month

It's been too long since I updated last. I am very sorry. However, I have been good about putting pictures on facebook. So I'll share those in this post to make it easier to see what's been going on the past month.

Click here to see general pictures of Kylie as a 16 month old and Eve as a one month old. Some of them have already been posted to this blog a while ago, but some are new.

Click here to see pictures of our trip to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. My mom and I took the girls here. It's a fun little farm/petting zoo in Overland Park, KS and it's free. It was a lot of fun!

The only other significant thing that has happened this month is our new van! We bought a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with only 23K miles. The best part about it is the stow-and-go seating. Now we can actually take the double stroller with us when we travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment